Hot Ginger Garlic Paneer
Hot Ginger garlic paneer is an easy-to-make paneer recipe and a great starter for paneer lovers. Paneer dish is usually the first pick for vegetarians. This Paneer recipe is nutritious and also satisfies the taste buds. It’s a great go as a starter or evening snack. Change the spice level to suit your and your kid’s taste buds.
How to make Hot Ginger Garlic Paneer | Hot Ginger Garlic Paneer Recipe | Easy paneer Recipe
Serves : 2
Preparation time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | Total Time: 25 min
- 250 gm cubed paneer
- 1 ½ tsp. garlic paste or 7-8 garlic cloves (grinded)
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 green chilli finely chopped or grinded
- Salt to taste
- 1 small strand of mace
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Fresh green coriander to garnish
- Dice the paneer into small cubes. Mix the ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli, tomato sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat, add cumin seeds and mace, allow cumin to splutter.
- Add the chopped onions and sauté till golden brown . Add the ginger garlic mixture and cook until it thickens and the oil separates.
- Add the diced paneer and sauté it for 2-3 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve hot.