Fish with tofu cheese
I really love fish in any form, but I’m tired of banal recipes. Six months ago, a friend took me to an oriental restaurant, where I tasted this amazing dish. It’s good that the chef was friendly and told how fish and tofu is prepared . Now I practice at home!
Of course, the secret of this dish lies in the unusual cooking technology and spicy sauce . And the hot pepper mix adds unexpected piquancy. You have definitely not tried such fish yet! I am sharing an unusual recipe for making carp . By the way, try adding beer instead of water. This will add flavor and richness to the dish.
- Peel the fish and cut into portions. Add some salt and ginger, stir and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Beat the egg lightly. Remove the ginger pieces from the fish, add the egg, and add the cornstarch. Mix well.
- Cut the tofu into medium-sized squares. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, fry the tofu over medium heat on both sides until golden brown. Transfer the slices to a plate.
- Put the fish in a skillet with oil and fry on all sides until tender.
- Chop the white part of the green onion, the remaining ginger and garlic. Mix the ingredients and sauté them in oil. Add fish and tofu.
- Mix the tomato and soy sauce, pour over the rest of the ingredients, add a little water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Chop the green and red peppers, sprinkle on the dish and let it sit for another 2 minutes.
Now you know how to cook carp in a new way. An oriental influence is immediately felt in the recipe. If the dish is too spicy for you, experiment with the ingredients. By the way, pepper can be deprived of such a strong pungency by removing seeds and rinsing with plenty of water.