It is difficult to think of a lazier baked goods than pancakes. To begin with, the dough takes only 5 minutes to cook . And to bring the pancakes to a blush, and half a minute is enough. Therefore, I cook this dish differently every time. Recently I tried mushroom pancakes and now I don’t even know if I will return to the classic recipe.
My mom, when she prepares mushroom pancakes , never washes mushrooms . He says that this is how they absorb excess water. She sprinkles them with flour and mixes them well. This is how all the dirt sticks to the flour. Mom then just wipes the mushrooms with a napkin and cleans them. However, do as you like.
- Champignon – 500 g
- Bow – 1 PC.
- Garlic – 2 tooth.
- Bulka – 100 g
- Milk – 150 ml
- Egg – 1 PC.
- Starch – 3 tbsp.
- Butter – 30 g
- Sunflower oil1 tbsp.
- Parsley – 20 g
- Nutmeg – 0.5 tsp
- Marjoram – 0.5 tsp
- Black pepper (ground) – taste
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Rinse and peel the mushrooms. Cut them into plates. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes. Pass the garlic through a press. Tear the bun into pieces and soak in milk.
- Heat butter and sunflower oil in a skillet. Fry the onion in the mixture until transparent. Then add the garlic. Simmer for 2 minutes. Then pour the mushrooms into the pan.
- Simmer vegetables for about 10 minutes. Half the time without a lid. After 5 minutes, add the seasoning, salt and stir. Cover the pan with a lid.
- Cool the finished mushrooms. Meanwhile, mash the softened bun with a fork. Transfer the mushrooms and roll into one deep bowl. Send the egg, starch and chopped parsley there.
- Stir the ingredients. You should have a mixture similar in consistency to pancake dough. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- 1 tbsp. l. lay out the pancakes. Cook them on both sides over medium heat. 2 minutes per side will be sufficient. Place the finished products on a paper towel.
Serve the mushroom pancakes while still warm with the sour cream and vegetable salad. The dish turns out to be light, quick and very interesting. It is impossible to stop at one portion. Do you like the recipe? Share it with your friends and cook it yourself!