Banana Strawberry Popsicles Recipe ¦How to make Banana Strawberry popsicle
Serves : 8
- 1 cup Strawberries
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- 2 tbsp Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- Place 1 cup strawberries in a blender. Blend until fruit is smooth. Whisk in Yogurt and honey in the strawberry puree until smooth and keep it aside.
- Make the banana mixture by adding mashed banana and coconut water in a blender. Puree it until smooth.
- Fill Popsicle mould upto half level with diced strawberries and pour in banana mixture upto half level, in case if popsicle mould is not available use the paper cups .
- Place the popsicle in the freezer for 1 hr.
- Take out the mould , now pour the strawberry puree in the popsicle mold till its full and place it in freezer until solid. Can take 4 hrs or freezing for overnight is safest.
- In case of paper cups, Cover the top of each cup with a strip of aluminium foil. Poke a popsicle stick/ wooden stick through the centre of the foil on each cup.
- Place the cups in the freezer for overnight or at least4 hours. To serve, remove fruit popsicle from the mould or remove foil and peel off the paper cup.